Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wiki Week 2!

Okay, so I'm doing these modules less than 20 minutes apart, so I hope this still counts! I wanted to edit the photo on the top of our blog, but out of respect to my good friend jim who looks great in the photo, I kept it up. That was the day the parrot tried to snatch the hat off the secretary of state Sam Reed - the fun never ends at our branch! this is really fun, but I still think wikis are btter internal tools than external as far as libraries go - with the reader wiki being the only "public" application I can see - however, things change by the minute, i could feel differently if I saw a great library wiki. I look forward to using wiki's to track projects, and keep track of information we share at the branch. I love the shipment information and i'm very proud of our staff!

No comments: